WHO CAN BE A STAFF VOLUNTEER?
Each student should have:
• A growing and maturing relationship with Jesus
• At least completed 8th grade
• A desire to serve and work hard with a positive attitude
WHAT ARE A STAFF VOLUNTEER’S RESPONSIBILTIES?
• Auditorium Load-In and Load-Out of production gear, sets, etc.
• Preparation for Check-In (posting signs, setting up rooms, etc.)
• First day of Camp Check-In (name tags, greeting, parking, etc.)
• Recreation games (set-up/take-down, lead activities)
• Production technical support (cameras, backstage, etc.)
• Store sales (set-up/take down, selling merchandise, inventory)
• Camp Office support (making copies, collating documents, etc.)
• Other assigned tasks
WHAT DOES STUDENT LIFE PROVIDE STAFF VOLUNTEERS?
• Meals and housing while serving
• An opportunity to develop servant leadership skills
• Staff Volunteer T-shirts to be worn every full day of Camp
WHY DOES IT COST $60 PER PERSON?
We have found a nominal fee – which is a fraction of the cost Student Life incurs hosting each volunteer – helps students take their commitment to serve more seriously. This will also cover transportation. (We are asking for at least a $25 non-refundable deposit by the end of March)
Contact Melvin Canales, 214-552-3497, for more information.